Yoga is an ancient mind-body discipline. The practice aims to unite the mind and body in a process of self-study commonly utilizing asanas (body postures), pranayama (patterns of breathing), and meditation.
At Wisdom Physiotherapy, we draw from the latest in physiotherapy and yoga research to maximise the benefits to the individual.
About our Program
Our program is designed for beginners and those re-establishing a practice and are tailored for you. Your Physiotherapist instructor (Jane Leslie) conducts a full assessment prior to beginning and applies yoga to your movement program in an integrative approach.
We work with you to meet your goals and get you moving safely with confidence, whilst experiencing the many other benefits that the practice yields. With the right guidance, regular practice can be accessible to everyone, no matter what your presenting conditions are.
What you can expect:
These are the benefits you can expect:
- Full physical assessment by qualified Physiotherapist
- Identification of current concerns and tailored program to assist
- Injury prevention through retraining, conditioning, and education
- Tools and skills for self-management and individual practice
- Improved feeling of overall wellness
You choose between individual or semi-private sessions (up to 4 people), to book your initial assessment (one hour) please call us on (08) 6389 2947.