Post Operative Rehabilitation
The success of your surgery doesn’t finish the moment you leave the operating theatre.
Any orthopaedic surgical procedure requires physiotherapy rehabilitation in order to maximise the outcome.
Following your orthopaedic surgery, you’ll require a rehabilitation exercise program to fully regain your strength, flexibility and function.
The quickest and safest way to return to your day to day activities is by consulting an experienced physiotherapist in post-operative rehabilitation.
At Wisdom Physiotherapy, we’ll happily provide you with post-operative care. We are familiar with the treatment protocols prescribed by most Orthopapedic Surgeons in Perth.
We’ll happily discuss with your surgeon any specific requirements based on your surgery.
Surgeries Requiring Post-Operative Rehabilitation Physiotherapy:
- Shoulder – Reconstruction, Stabilisation, Rotator Cuff Repair, Acromioplasty, Manipulation, Capsulotomy, Fracture
- Elbow – Tennis Elbow Release, Golfers Elbow Release, Fracture
- Wrist & Hand – Carpal Tunnel Release, Fracture, Tendon Repairs
- Hip – Hip Replacements/Resurfacing, Hip Labral Repairs, Hip Arthroscope, Fracture
- Knee – Replacements, ACL and Ligament Reconstruction, Arthroscope, Meniscal Repairs, Chondroplasty, Lateral Release, Patella Tendon Transfer, Fracture
- Calf – Achilles Tendon Repairs, Fasciotomy
- Ankle & Foot – Reconstruction, Ligament Repairs, Arthroscope, Fracture, Spur Removal, Bunionectomy
- Spine (Neck & Back) – Discectomy, Micro-discectomy, Laminectomy, Spinal Fusion/Stabilisation
For further information, please contact us to assist. Or click here to book your appointment online today.